BTS breaks through to hard-to-please Japanese media


Article: BTS praised by the hard-to-please Japan... "J-Pop hasn't been able to enter the Billboard"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+993, -34] They're truly amazing...

2. [+954, -41] At this rate, we're going to be seeing them all the way to the Grammys~~~

3. [+878, -28] They're working with Japan's UNICEF to donate all proceeds from their fan merchandise to charity... I'm so proud of them

4. [+77, -2] They're continually outgrowing themselves... and always breaking new records. Asians were always made fun of in America but BTS is helping Korea's image improve. Their schedule seems murderous right now so I hope they keep up their health.

5. [+70, -2] They're also #1 in pre-orders on Amazon ㅋㅋㅋ broke KARA's sales record in Japan... amazing all around ㅋㅋ

6. [+61, -5] I never thought I'd get into idols in my thirties but here I am. This nuna loves you, BTS

7. [+58, -4] BTS is just taking over the charts of every country they're in;; can't express it in any other way than 'amazing';;

8. [+43, -1] Army with two daughters here. Can't believe I'm a fan at this age and while I like V, I want a son-in-law like Jungkook ^^ such handsome kids

9. [+40, -2] How could anyone say anything negative about BTS after watching their stage? Especially Japan when their idols are just putting on talent shows on stage... the quality gap is too big...

10. [+39, -3] So proud of them ㅎㅎㅎ

-