Hwang Seung Eon trips down fashion week stairs



Article: 'Trip with kill heels' Hwang Seung Eon 'if only I could turn back time...'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+403, -9] I'm more concerned about her getting hurt than feeling embarrassed. Be careful...

2. [+299, -11] She's way better dressed today than yesterday, pretty

3. [+210, -11] She still looks pretty

4. [+16, -5] She has the body and the talent but it's weird how she isn't more popular. There are tons more who are behind compared to her still doing better.

5. [+14, -5] She falls prettily too

6. [+12, -3] So pretty! Face, body... youthful face, and she can even sing and dance too

7. [+11, -2] Not sure who she is but she's pretty

8. [+10, -1] What a classy fall... I probably would've rolled down the steps

9. [+9, -1] She's still smiling even though it probably hurts

10. [+5, -0] I find it amazing that women are able to walk around in kill heels... I tried them on once and couldn't even walk a lap around the house

-