SHINee completes their first concert without Jonghyun


Article: SHINee finishes first concert without Jonghyun... from new song reveal to heartfelt tears

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+426, -9] Jonghyun-ssi was the main vocal so I bet his absence was even greater felt. Find strength, SHINee.

2. [+415, -9] I'm sure the members sorely felt his absence on stage... find strength!

3. [+352, -13] I'll support you all with all my heart believing in that you'll always be five together. Your happiness and peace are my own happiness. Love you forever, my 5NEE.

4. [+21, -6] Can't imagine how much they must've missed him ㅜ It must've felt so empty

5. [+20, -3] Jonghyun's vocals were so powerful, it must've felt so empty not having him ㅠㅠㅠ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+325, -9] I'm sure Jonghyun's watching over you guys from heaven... I hope the remaining members find strength and continue to make good music!

2. [+298, -7] People will always consider Jonghyun a part of SHINee and their fans so find strength, guys!

3. [+286, -8] Shining SHINee, I'll always support you

4. [+21, -7] Didn't think the absence of one person would be so sorely felt...

5. [+16, -1] Jonghyun's absence felt too big ㅜㅜ

-