'Maze Runner' star Lee Ki Hong expresses his Korean pride


Article: 'Maze Runner' Lee Ki Hong, "I'm Korean and I'm proud of myself"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+881, -11] I can already sense his pride by just knowing that his name is Lee Ki Hong when he lives in America

2. [+583, -10] I watched the entire 'Maze Runner' series and I had always assumed his character was just Asian who happened to have a Korean name but I learned that the character himself is actually Korean ㅋㅋ very cool! Wishing you luck in the future ^^

3. [+569, -7] I'll make sure to see the movie, fighting

4. [+39, -2] Even Korean American idols who promote in Korea use English names like Jennie or Jessica, heck even Korean idols like Kai use English names when they're only promoting in Korea anyway... so it seems way classier for him to be using his Korean name like this. The rest are such tryhards.

5. [+28, -2] He looks so young if he's an '86er, that would make him 33 years old. His acting makes him look charismatic but his smile is so babyish and cute ㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -1] Proud of him

7. [+14, -0] I never use an English name when I visit America or Australia. It's not like foreigners ever switch to a Korean name whenever they visit Korea. Imagine if Tom Cruz changed his name to Min Joon whenever he was in Korea.. that's so damn weird. Just use your own names people.

8. [+11, -1] Even an American like him is using his Korean name, so ridiculous to see Koreans using English names

9. [+9, -0] I was first surprised to see him in the movie 'Maze Runner' and felt so happy that his character was a really cool one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+7, -0] What a cute face

-