Han Seohee admits she loves attention, reveals TOP recently added her to his friend list




Article: Han Seohee, "I'm an attention wh*re"

Source: Bridge Econ via Nate

When asked how many times she searches her name a day, "Too many times to count. I'm an attention wh*re. I'm happier the more attention I get."

1. [+990, -22] It's embarrassing that Korea is even allowing a criminal like her to show her face on TV

2. [+754, -17] Marijuana-dol

3. [+727, -40] How is this a country?? YG seriously needs to disappear

4. [+53, -1] She's a lot crazier than I thought... how was she raised to have turned into such a monster?

5. [+42, -1] I seriously thought we'd never see her in the industry again... but she's actually going to debut??

6. [+27, -0] She's actually quite proud of the fact that she did it with TOP too ㅋㅋ her agency has to be insane for making a psycho like her the leader of the group

7. [+23, -0] I guess this is the concept her agency chose for her ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -1] Sulli's pissed

9. [+16, -2] What do you mean how was such a monster raised? You reap what you sow... take a hard look at her parents and you'll see what how

10. [+15, -1] So are you happy that you're famous now

-

Article: Han Seohee, "Big Bang's TOP recently added me on messenger"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

"I don't keep in contact with him. I'm using a different cellphone currently and checked my messenger and it said 'Choi Seung Hyun added you as a friend.' I deleted him right away."

-

1. [+233, -6] Wow... this really is a concept that we've never seen with an idol before...

2. [+182, -7] She is gunning it for the biggest psycho of 2018 title

3. [+158, -9] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's a super psycho b*tch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+20, -11] Sigh, what was TOP doing with this idiotic b*tch

5. [+15, -2] She must be fun at parties ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+10, -6] This has to be noise marketing... a dirty ploy to get the group popular by using her craziness

7. [+7, -5] Maybe she's still high? It must be scary for the other members to have to live with her... they're lucky if they don't get killed

-