AOA's Hyejung caught picking her nose?


Article: 'Knowing Bros' AOA member 'caught' picking her nose mid broadcast

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+417, -19] Oh come on, who doesn't pick their nose... but it is a bit much for her to pick it publicly like that.. ㅋㅋ

2. [+269, -18] You call this an article...

3. [+248, -16] The difficulties of being a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+26, -7] Wow, she's not even going light, she's really picking at it ㅋㅋ

5. [+24, -3] It isn't a good pick unless it's with your pinky finger! She knows how to pick em good!

6. [+23, -13] Unfair to make fun of someone over natural bodily functions

7. [+18, -4] She's really going in deep ㅋㅋ

8. [+18, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet she wants to hide in a hole right now

9. [+15, -5] Check under the desk in case there are a bunch of boogers stuck there

10. [+13, -5] Nothing wrong with it, I think it shows that she isn't stuck up

11. [+11, -5] Really embarrassing though... not that picking your nose is wrong but to think that an image of you picking your nose was broadcast nationwide ㅋㅋ even more awkward because she's digging in so deep ㅋㅋ

12. [+10, -1] I'm a male myself and I've never picked my nose other than when I was a young kid ㅋ amazed at her balls to pick her nose even with all those staff watching ㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+10, -6] I'm a female and I think it's cute of her ㅋㅋㅋ better than all those girls with fake aegyo acting all shy

-